Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ciao From Carmela's Cucina

Greetings from Carmela's Cucina,

I am very excited to be entering into a new area for me, blogging. For those of you who have been getting my monthly newsletter with all kinds of information about my classes, trips, book, products, and recipes, you now can visit my new blog anytime you want.

Hopefully, I will be posting a few times a week with up dates on my classes held around the Twin Cities and other areas, get more information about my culinary tours of Italy, my speaking appearances, information on my new book that will be out at the end of the year and recipes. Since I get to travel quite a bit to fun cities with great food, I will also try to report on that.

Most importantly, I will try to bring you ideas, recipes and concepts for Italian dining and living. I am looking forward to this new way of communicating with you and hope that you will offer me your feed back as well too.

Buon Appetito,

Carmela Tursi Hobbins

2 comments:

HungryinSW said...

Love the new blog!

AncoraItalia at il Mulino said...

Buongiorno Carmie,
We love hearing what you are up to in Minneapolis.
Here in Tuscany it is already spring and the daffodils opened today.

Hope to see you and a group of friends in May, for our next Culinary Event Week when all the poppies and roses are blooming!

Abraccione (Big Hug)
Doris & Doug