Friday, April 18, 2008

MOTHERS DAY GIFT IDEA


Greetings from Carmela's Cucina,
According to the calendar Mother's Day is just around the corner. You may be thinking about a way to honor your mother with a special gift and I would like to suggest my cook book, Carmela's Cucina as a great present for the wonderful mother in your life.
My book actually honors my own mother and grandmother's. And it includes recipes from three generations of great Italian cooks. Recipes from the culinary classes that I teach, from my food and wine tours to Italy and from our family restaurant, Tursi's Latin King. In this collection of recipes, photos and stories of growing up in an Italian American family, I share with you the finest fruits of my experiences in the kitchen and of Italy.
Perfect for any gift giving occasion the book may be purchased at Byerly's in St. Louis Park, Barnes and Noble, www.barnesandnoble.com and through my web site, www.carmiescucina.com
From antipasto to pasta to dolce, (dessert), you will love the easy and simple recipes that will become your family favorites too. I hope that Carmela's Cucina will soon be a part of your cook book collection.
Buon appetito,
Carmela Turs Hobbins

No comments: