Monday, December 1, 2008

CARMELA'S COOK BOOK GOES INTO 4TH PRINTING

Greetings from Carmela's Cucina,

I got my Christmas present early this year. Another shipment of my cook book, Carmela's Cucina arrived this morning. It is now in it's 4Th reprint and I am so excited that it is still doing well.

The book includes recipes from 3 generations of great Italian cook's, my grandmothers, Mom and my own. It also includes recipes from my culinary tours, cooking classes that I teach around the Twin Cities and also from my brother's restaurant, the Latin King in Des Moines.

If you are looking for a really great gift for the holidays, my book is just what you want to give. If you are really lucky maybe the recipient will make you a great dinner or bake you some cookies from it.

To get your signed and personalized copy of the book contact me through my web site at www.carmiescucina.com or go to Barnes and Noble, Byerly's or Cook's of Crocus Hill for a copy.

And don't forget to give yourself a present of my book too. I guarantee you there will be no one disappointed!

Buon appetito,

Carmela Turis Hobbins

No comments: