Monday, March 5, 2012

TASTE OF CHOCOLATE

Greetings from Carmela's Cucina,

I am very excited and pleased to be one of the judges this year for the Bloomington Center for the Arts Chocolate Competition. TASTE OF CHOCOLATE will be held at the center at 1800 Old Shakopee Road from noon until 4:00 p.m. The judging begins at 11:00 and continues until 12:30.

The two categories are The Best Chocolate Dessert and The Best Chocolate Confection. I am honored to be one of the judges and can't wait for the tasting. As an added bonus the public will get to vote for the People's choice awards. That means you get to be a judge too.

When my duties are done, I will be signing copies of my new cookbook, CELEBRATIONS WITH CARMELA'S CUCINA. Stop by and say hi and purchase a copy of the book for yourself or for a gift. With spring just days away, we have all kinds of reasons to celebrate!

If you need a speaker or a judge at any of your up coming events, contact me at www.carmiescucina.com

Hope to see you there.

Make every day a celebration.

Carmela Tursi Hobbins

No comments: