Thursday, July 24, 2008

SHOW CASE MINNESOTA, JULY 29, 2008

Greetings from Carmela's Cucina,

I will be appearing on Show Case Minnesota on July 29, 2008 at 10:00 a.m. on channel 11. The recipe that I will be demonstrating is and Italian Chicken Salad or Insalata di Pollo. If you can not see the show that morning it will be on their web site at www.kare11.com You should be able to see the complete interview after the show and also learn more about Carmela's Cucina and what I do.

Hopefully you will have time to tune in and get the recipe for this great and easy meal for these hot lazy days of summer. I will also be showing some other items from my cookbook, Carmela's Cucina to round out this menu and some tips for hosting a perfect seasonal event.

Buon appetito,

Carmela Tursi Hobbins

No comments: