Monday, July 13, 2009

SPRING TRIP TO SAVANNAH IN THE PLANNING

Greetings from Carmela's Cucina,

As you know I recently visited Savannah and while there, touring, eating in some great restaurants and even taking cooking classes, I met with the head of their Chamber of Commerce and we are working together to bring clients of Carmela's Cucina to this great southern city in the spring of 2010. Our trip will include a city tour, historic tours of some great southern homes, cooking classes and so much more. We are just beginning the planning, but I wanted to let each of you in on the good news. If you think that you might be interested in such a spring get-away, let me know and I will get you on our travel list. Just contact me at bchobbins@comcast.net . This is going to be a great experience in one of our countries most wonderful cities. Watch this site for more information as I release it. Best news of all it is going to be a great way to get a jump on spring. Remember how cold and long last winter was? BRRRR!

Buon appetito.

Carmela

No comments: