Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CARMELA'S CUCINA IN ITALY

GREETINGS FROM CARMELA'S CUCINA,

As many of you know I have been leading food and wine tours to Italy for 8 years. I usually offer the trips in Sept. of the year. We began by doing the Tuscany tour and last year added beautiful Calabria.

I am trying to poll my clients to see what kind of interest there is in the tours for 2011. If you think that you might like a small group tour to either Calabria or Tuscany, please go to my website at www.carmiescucina.com and take a look at the itineraries for the tours. And if you are serious about taking a tour like this please contact me at bchobbins@comcast.net. Also let me know which tour you would like to attend and if you prefer the spring or fall and even if you have a particular date in mind.

We must have a minimum of 10 people in each group, so once I see if there is enough interest in the tours for next year we will offer them again. And if you have your own small group in mind we can always personalize a trip for you.

I hope you will consider a tour with Carmela's Cucina in the future.

Buon appetito,

Carmela Tursi Hobbins

No comments: