Wednesday, February 4, 2009

COOKING CLASSES AT NORDIC WARE FACTORY STORE




Greetings from Carmela's Cucina,
If you are from Minnesota then you know all about Nordic Ware and their famous "Bundt Pan." They were even featured on the Martha Stewart show, (http://www.marthastewart.com/) when they celebrated their 60th anniversary. But Nordic Ware is so much more than the famous bundt pan. They carry an extensive line of bake ware and cook ware as well. If you like to cook or bake I suggest that you make a stop at their store located at 4925 Highway 7. Or go to their web site, http://www.nordicware.com/ to see the full product line.

Recently, I got an email from a friend of mine that is also a member of Women Who Really Cook. She has been hired by the company to begin culinary classes at their store. She was wondering if I would like to add Nordic Ware to the schools and stores where I teach cooking classes and of course I agreed. So one cold day last week, I went to check out their kitchen, which will be great to cook in and also their wares, and of course I came home with several "must have"gadgets for the cucina.

I also scheduled some classes with them. The first class will be on Tuesday night March 24th. And it will be a pasta class that will include two of my favorite pastas, roasted asparagus and small cheesecakes with a fruit topping. YUM!!!

The classes are about 90 minutes long and you get to eat what I cook, such a great deal for you! And the cost is so reasonable at $20-25 per class. And best of all the night of the class you will get a 15% discount. Making this a recession proof deal!

To register for the class go to their web site or call the store at 952-924-9672 and ask for my Endless Pastabilites Class.

I will be looking for you, bring your appetites, it is going to be a fun-filled evening I promise you. And at this price bring your spouse, or friend for twice the fun.
Buon appetito,
Carmela Tursi Hobbins

No comments: