Tuesday, March 17, 2009

ENDLESS PASTABLITIES

GREETINGS FROM CARMELA'S CUCINA,

I will be teaching a class that I fondly call Endless Pastabilities at the Nordic Ware Store in St. Louis Park on March 24th from 6:00 to 8:30 p.m. To register for this class you may call them at 952-924-9672, the cost is $25.oo per person.

That evening I will be making a couple of pastas from the different regions of Italy. From Liguria I will make a fresh pesto sauce and serve it over pasta. This area of Italy is known for both their seafood and basil and is located in the area of Italy that is called the Italian Riviera. And from Rome I will make their most famous pasta dish, Pasta Amatriciana, a spicy sauce made tomatoes, onions and pancetta. We will enjoy roasted asparagus and mini cheesecakes with a fruit topping.

The classes are located in the Nordic Ware showroom and you will have plenty of opportunity to shop at a discount that evening. Just think you might be able to purchase something special to use for your Easter dinner preparations.

I hope to see you at this class on March 24, 2009.

Buon appetito,

Carmela Tursi Hobbins

No comments: