Monday, March 24, 2008

COOKING CLASS AND BOOK SIGNING, MARCH 28, 2008

Greetings from Carmela's Cucina,

I would like to tell all of you about my up-coming cooking class and book signing. On March 28, 2008 you will find me in the kitchen at Byerly's Grocery Store in St. Louis Park, creating Mini Meals in Minutes. This one hour class will include three recipes that are fun, easy and delicious. We will begin by making an Antipasti on a Skewer which will consist of Italian meats and cheeses, tomatoes and basil, all marinated in a zesty Italian dressing. I will then demonstrate Grilled Shrimp on a Skewer with a Pesto Sauce and end our Mini Meal with Nutella Ravioli. Nutella is a chocolate and hazelnut spread made in the Northern Part of Italy. The ravioli are deep-fried and dusted with powdered sugar and are a real treat.

Following the demonstration I will be available to talk to you about my up-coming trips to Italy and sign my cookbook, Carmela's Cucina. This all starts at Noon in the kitchen at Byerly's and is sure to be a lot of fun. I hope you can make it for either the class or the book signing. You will pick up many good entertaining tips as well. For more information go to www.lundsandbyerlys.com or call 952-253-3409. The cost of the class is a real bargin too, only $10.00.

Buon appetito,

Carmela Tursi Hobbins

No comments: