Wednesday, March 12, 2008

EASTER BASKET SUGGESTION

Greetings from Carmela's Cucina,

I am sure by now many of you are thinking about creating beautiful Easter Baskets for your children. Having been a reading teacher for so many years, I think a book is always nice to include among the decorated eggs and candy. Also believing that our children should be exposed to other languages I would like to suggest that you contact Judy Mahoney at Teach Me Tapes for a wonderful selection of foreign language tapes and books created for pre-school and school aged children. The books are in Spanish, German, French and my favorite Italian. The illustrations and songs are delightful and your children will love them. To order books call 952-933-8086 or see all of the available books at the Teach Me Tapes web site at
www.teachmetapes.com

Her recently released Buon Natale tape includes 2 of my own family recipes of Manicotti and Biscotti that would be perfect additions for your Easter Feast.

And if you are making an Easter Basket for an adult, why not include a copy of my own cook book, Carmela's Cucina. To purchase a copy contact me at www.carmiescucina.com or reply to this blog posting.

Buona Pasqua (Happy Easter).

Buon Appetito,

Carmela Turis Hobbins

No comments: