Monday, March 10, 2008

AN INVITATION TO VISIT TUSCANY

Greetings from Carmela's Cucina,

I just received an email invitation from my friend Daniela Grossi to visit her in Tuscany and be her guest at Villa La Volpe near Lucca. I am disappointed that I will not get to visit her this spring, but am hopeful that I will be going in the fall when I lead some culinary groups to this beautiful area of Italy.

For the past 5 years I have been taking small groups of people to Italy to show them the sights, wine and food of the area. All of our trips are a week long and the best part is we only have between 10 and 14 clients at a time. I first became acquainted with Daniela when we started using her beautiful villa about 3 years ago.

If you would like to learn more about the tours that I host in the fall go to my website at http://www.carmiescucina.com/ and click on the tours button for a full description of the trip.

To rent a villa in Tuscany or throughout Italy contact my partner Doris Fortino at http://www.ancoraitalia.com/ and click on the link for La Volpe.

I may not be visiting La Volpe this spring when the beautiful red poppies are in full bloom and the entire countryside is a picture postcard, but I will be there for the fall harvest which is equally beautiful. You will find me with my clients at a lovely Chianti vineyard, among the grapes, sipping a glass of wine and indulging in a wonderful bowl of pasta and other Tuscan specialties. I hope you can join us too. Just contact me at bchobbins@comcast.net to make your reservation for the fall now. Register before March 31st and receive a $300 discount.

I hope to see you in Tuscany in the fall.

Buon appetito,

Carmela Turis Hobbins

No comments: